Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OFIF Ale And A Foray Into Podcasting

This is my first blog entry for quite a while, hopefully I'll update a bit more frequently from now on (vain hope !). Anyway the brewing has been a bit slow this year with only three brews completed (and consumed). The three which I now call the "TWINORBS TRILOGY" were an ordinary bitter (Wannabee 36B), a mild ale (Mild Pam) and a dry Irish stout (PMS). All came out well.

My latest brew is also an ordinary bitter, to be known as OFIF ale, its a little stronger than my normal brews which are about 1034 this one being 1040. This is being brewed for my fiftieth birthday bash which is about 2 months away. Hence the name which is short for OH F I'M FIFTY. Time permitting it may be joined by an OFIF Mild and an OFIF Stout. Will let you know what happens.

On another note I had a brief foray into the world of podcasting (or brewcasting to be more exact) being interviewed by Grham Sanders on Craftbrewer Radio. Please have a listen. You can pick up the link opposite, the program was the May 02 show or alternatively use this link.

Have a listen and please let me know what you think !

No comments: